Academic Financial Economics Journal
including my personal views on meta-finance, professional ethics, economics, finance, etc.
pgms & data
UCLA is the world's youngest top-20 university. It was founded only in the 20th century.
Don't miss my favorite site: Historical UCLA images →. In 1922, it looked like this from Pico Boulevard The P.E. track will become Santa Monica Blvd. The line of trees will become Beverly Glen. I also have the Anderson UCLA faculty facebook from 1991.
Interested to become a visiting scholar at UCLA Anderson? Apologies, but we get about 100 inquiries a year from individuals who want to be visiting scholars. I understand this very legitimate interest. Unfortunately, we have virtually no resources [time, office space, administrative arrangements] to accomodate such visits. Unless you already work with someone here at UCLA, it is exceedingly unlikely that we will be able to accomodate you.
Interested to have me join as a coauthor on a project? Apologies, but I really work only locally on papers with close friends. I don't accept invitations to join other teams, no matter how well meant such invitations are. The problem is that I am just too busy with all the many projects I already have. I have negative time left.
- Eric Falkenstein's Risk and Return explained →
- Roy F. Baumeister response to letter to the editor
- Axel Leijonhufvud's Life Among the Econ
- Hitler's Publication Problems →
- The meaning of economic census data → (SNL, Christopher Walken)
- Greg Hampikian, When May I Shoot A Student? →
- Colbert on Reinhart-Rogoff's → spreadsheet error
- Spurious Correlations →